Saturday 10 March 2012

Pure CSS Image Gallery with Next and Previous Buttons

I have been searching high and low to find an image gallery with previous and next buttons for a project I am working on. I thought it would a pretty easy thing to find since it was a really simple feature but the only place I found a decent example was here on CSS Play which is an amazing site to find lots of CSS goodies.


I later added the images and changed a few more things to suit what I was working on but I thought since it was something I couldn't find easily, may there were others would would like a basic template. Here is a pen to a demo, HTML, and CSS code.  

Of course, change things to suit your design. So I hope you find this helpful and should you find any errors, please let me know.


2 comments:

Tiffany Ong said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alexander Jones said...

Amazing Blog ! I just stumbled upon here and found it so awesome. Actually you have described the css so pretty well. Its really good to know about the css uses. Thank you so much and please keep posting this type of blog.


Submit your website