Sunday 13 May 2012

Livingstone Studio Website

Livingstone Studio is where I had my very first job out of college. The place and people are both equally lovely and over the years, I have been fortunate to have kept the wonderful contact. So when Inge, the lady behind it all asked me to help with their website, I was more than happy to work with her and the team again.   

The existing website was a single page shown as one image. Inge wanted something clean and very simple with only a few pages to give a brief overview of the gallery for new visitors and information for existing customers. 

We looked at a few options and the left side navigation with content in the right was the best option.

Here is the layout of the site. 
 

And an example of one of the pages, the Collection page.

To view more pages visit my website, or go directly to the Livingstone Studio website.

It is well worth taking a peek inside this special little gallery to see what wonderful things they have if you are around the Hampstead area. I always love going there.

No comments: